Distant.
School was ..alright. I was cranky. It's Friday, but it felt like Monday.

My estate is very green.

Go bananas? I bought my new pencilcase from Borders today.

In a rather x_x mood today. I don't know what the hell that face is, but just, yeah. Spent quality time with me, myself and I plus my econs notes in Bishan library today. Loneliness is a friend of mine, aha. I went cycling today though, how random. Ex-the-size? Ohwell. Nothing seems to make me feel any better or happier. What-e-ver. I need to start maximising my time and stop wasting away hours in lectures where I just copy blindly and don't effing absorb anything, then I have to waste even more time reading and understanding whatever they went through again. Sheesh.

My estate is very green.

Go bananas? I bought my new pencilcase from Borders today.

In a rather x_x mood today. I don't know what the hell that face is, but just, yeah. Spent quality time with me, myself and I plus my econs notes in Bishan library today. Loneliness is a friend of mine, aha. I went cycling today though, how random. Ex-the-size? Ohwell. Nothing seems to make me feel any better or happier. What-e-ver. I need to start maximising my time and stop wasting away hours in lectures where I just copy blindly and don't effing absorb anything, then I have to waste even more time reading and understanding whatever they went through again. Sheesh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home